1. You can use the Diesel Engine Conditioner in a gas engine; you CANNOT use the Gas Engine Conditioner in a Diesel.
2. Use one bottle in a 4cyl engine or 6cyl below 3 liters
3. Use two bottles in 6cyl above a 3 liter and 8cyl small blocks (under 6 liters)
4. 3 bottles can be used in 5-liter 8cyl or larger especially for badly damaged* engines (still running)
5. Before adding the Jilcat Proline Engine Conditioner do a regular oil/filter change
6. When adding the motor oil leave 1 quart out to allow room for the Jilcat
7. Allow the engine to run and warm to operating temperature
8. Once at temperature add the necessary amount of Jilcat into the oil
9. Immediately drive the vehicle 30 to 50 miles, preferably on the freeway.
10. If the knocking, tapping or oil pressure issues have not been resolved make another drive of similar miles. This can be immediately or a following day.
11. Allow regular use of the vehicle (if customer owned) and request they drive for approximately 2 weeks, their normal driving. Have them come back for another oil/filter change and add one bottle of Jilcat Proline in with the oil.
12. For Preventative Maintenance in inventory without a current issue, follow the above recommended amounts of Jilcat Proline based on engine size and put your vehicle out for sale. Driving immediately after adding isn’t necessary, at least not the distance recommended for trouble engines.